Are you feeling like Nick? Are you thinking:
“How am I going to fit planning a WEDDING into my already full workload / class schedule??“
“I just want to show up and PARTY! (And marry the love of my life, of course)”
Then my Sherpa Wedding Planning Package is the service you NEED to make your #WeddingDay be your #BestDayEver!
Be like Lindsay and #celebrate your #BestDayEver!!
PS.. this is how they ended their super rad, SUPER fun wedding day:
The process is SIMPLE:
STEP 1: Getting to know YOU!
- We’ll have a meeting (phone call, in person, or video) to review everything you’ve done so far, get to know your wedding day vision, and schedule all our check-ins through the big day.
- We’ll start assembling your vendor team and allow you to make the final decision on who’s chosen. (anyone else hear “Avengers Assemble?!”)
- You’ll be welcomed into a personalized online planning portal where we store all the details of your weddings (ALL vendor contracts, design ideas, guest lists, timeline, etc)
STEP 2: We plan!
- Together, during our check-ins, I’ll guide you through a series of templates to customize a wedding day timeline and diagrams (room layouts) that makes sense for YOU.
- We’ll review and finalize our design concepts and make appropriate rental orders / purchases.
- Along the way, I’ll answer questions and support you as best I can!
STEP 3: I get your back.
- 1 month before the wedding (if not sooner), I’ll touch base with your team (caterer, DJ, photographer, venue, bar, florist, hair/makeup team, transportation, etc) to introduce myself and address any of their concerns about your wedding.
- I will send out the finalized timeline to your vendors (and key friends/family members) and triple check their arrival/departure times.
- I will help you make adjustments to your caterer / rental orders as your guest numbers fluctuate.
- AND (most importantly) answer your last minute questions, concerns, and freak-outs (though very few since we’ve already addressed most everything!)
STEP 4: We manage the team, guide you and your guests, and follow the timeline.
- I will meet you and everyone involved in your ceremony at your rehearsal the day before your big day. The goal here is to practice the ceremony processional, recessional and briefly go over the major events of the ceremony itself. Super informal and pretty quick — check out my blog for some crazy places we’ve done rehearsals!
- On wedding day: We start the day with checking-in on you, and walking through the venue.
- Setup and remove/pack all your personal decor and gifts at the end of the night.
- Manage the timeline we’ve created (and help the team keep to it)
STEP 5: You have your #BestDayEver!
Make sense? Sound good? Ready to start? Then…. Let the planning BEGIN!
Additional services available on the A La Carte page — check it out, especially if you’re thinking of hiring a food truck (did someone say TACOS?!?) or catering from your favorite chef or restaurant!